Skip to main content

Application for a Degree Petition to Graduate

Students must file a degree petition in Academic Affairs one calendar year before anticipated graduation.

Download the petition to graduate form:

Early Graduation

Students who desire to graduate early must notify their academic adviser in writing at least two semesters before the proposed date of graduation.

Back to top