Skip to main content

Cross-Register at NU-Q

You are: a student at another Education City university and you want to cross-register for courses at NU-Q.

Cross-registration at NU-Q is available for EC students who have a sophomore or above academic standing. Enrollment will be processed based on seat availability and on a first-come, first-served basis.

How to register

  1. Complete the Education City Cross Registration Request Form. This is the ONLY form that will be accepted and it must be completed and printed off for appropriate signatures.
  2. Submit a copy of your passport with the registration form to NU-Q Student Records office. Forms will not be accepted unless completed, signed, with passport copy attached.

What classes can you take at NU-Q?

To find NU-Q courses that are open to other EC students:

  1. Go to the Courses Offered (Per Term) page
  2. Locate the academic term for which you would like to register
  3. Click on the Timetable document. A Yes value in the Open to Cross-Reg column indicates that the course is open to EC students.

Important Information

By enrolling at NU-Q, you agree to follow our rules and policies.

Academic Calendar

Learn important dates for each term, which may be different from your home campus.

View the academic calendar

Academic Policies

Learn information about attendance requirements, grading, transcripts, and more.

View NU-Q academic policies

Student Code of Conduct

Students are required to know and abide by NU-Q conduct policies.

View Student Code of Conduct
Back to top