Skip to main content

All Academic Forms

Alumni Course Audit Approval
Application for Former Student to Re-Enter (FRET)
Change of Registration (NetID Login Required)
Consent for Release of Personal Information - Education Records
Declaration of Academic Minor or Certificate
Declaration of Major
Graduation Petition (NetID Login Required)
Incomplete Grade Form
Minor/Certificate Removal
Program Transfer
P/N Grade Request
Release of Original Documents
Visibility Waiver Request
Supplemental Enrollment Benefit Cover Page 

Can't find a form? Contact NU-Q Student Records at

Back to top